Labor, Civil Rights Leaders Join Board of ‘Supreme Court Voter’ Project
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 6, 2020
CONTACT: [email protected]
LABOR, CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS JOIN BOARD OF ‘SUPREME COURT VOTER’ PROJECT
New members include leaders of 5 labor unions
WASHINGTON, DC — On Tuesday, six leaders of major labor unions and progressive advocacy organizations joined the board of Supreme Court Voter, a previously announced 501c4 project dedicated to educating progressives about the disastrous impact of Donald Trump’s judicial appointments.
The new advisory board members include:
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees President Lee Saunders
- National Education Association President Becky Pringle
- People For the American Way President Ben Jealous
- Retail, Wholesale, and Department Store Union President Stuart Appelbaum
- Service Employees International Union International President Mary Kay Henry
- United Food and Commercial Workers International Union International President Marc Perrone
The new members join a host of leaders from across the progressive movement on the project’s advisory board. Read the full list of the Supreme Court Voter project’s advisory board members here.
# # #