Data Production Manger
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Exempt, Full-time
Demand Justice seeks a Data Production Manager to join our dynamic Digital Team. Reporting to the Senior Advisor for Digital, you will support both Digital and Organizing Team needs. This is a front-line position, providing often-manual data production and reporting for all organizational programs and activities, managing the organization’s CRM, and ensuring that the organization’s data is usable and clean and that data systems are functioning properly. You possess a shared commitment to values of equity and inclusion, which are evident in your work products, leadership skills, and interpersonal relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day data administration tasks in the organization’s primary CRM, Action Network, and in Civis – including performing daily, manual list exports and imports to support the Organizing Team. Performing manual data exports and imports successfully and on time will be a key measure of success in this role.
- Build automated dashboards and pull reports to support our Organizing Team’s recruitment efforts.
- Ensure the integrity of Demand Justice’s supporter list, by overseeing regular deduplication and cleaning processes.
- Help implement organization-wide data systems that support data hygiene.
- Work collaboratively with The Movement Cooperative to provide additional capacity on the organization’s data & technology projects.
- Understand and support the flow of the types of data that Demand Justice gathers (community organizing, fundraising, web, social) and build monthly performance reports to track goals and KPIs.
- Be flexible and willing to jump in on tasks both above and below your skill level.
- Support and attend virtual and in-person events organized by Demand Justice or its partner organizations. Events may occur outside of normal business hours.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-5+ years of experience in an agency or progressive political/non-profit environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience administering CRMs and data warehouses, like Action Network, Action Kit, EveryAction, and Civis.
- Fluency in SQL
- An excellent command of data platforms, like Periscope, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- The ability to assist with CRM migration.
- Demonstrated experience learning new tools and/or systems.
- Comfort working across departments and teams.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a solutions oriented attitude.
- Organizing experience and/or electoral experience.
- A passion for using data to affect change, high emotional intelligence, and a strong equity lens.
- An interest in progressive politics and the federal judiciary.
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $75,000 – $90,000. Demand Justice also offers a generous benefits package, including 100% employer-provided medical, vision and dental insurance; 4% matching 401K; 12 observed holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, winter break; cell phone, fitness and home office reimbursements.
How to Apply
A fair judiciary is essential to protect everything from voting rights to gun violence prevention to access to abortion, so Demand Justice’s work intersect with many of the most urgent issues facing our communities today. At Demand Justice, it is important to build a team of diverse individuals committed to making our courts work for all communities, and we encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, and people with disabilities to apply.