Location: Washington, DC
Status: Exempt, Full-time
The Digital Content Specialist will lead the creative process and the generation of written and graphic content in fulfillment of Demand Justice Initiative’s digital marketing goals.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Oversee the drafting, producing, testing and analyzing of email, digital ad, and social content to meet our account growth, acquisition and fundraising goals.
- Take lead role in conceptualizing and implementing a weekly calendar of digital content to ensure we are steadily developing and engaging an audience of passionate progressives.
- Derive insights from our ad data to refine our messaging and optimize our paid media activities.
- Facilitate team-wide brainstorming about creative strategy, providing new ideas for clever and engaging content.
- Keep team members involved in ad production focused and meeting deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with an outside firm to provide additional capacity on our digital production needs.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing at least a small team.
- Top-notch writing and editing skills
- Proven ability to wage winning email campaigns featuring compelling, original content.
- Strong, creative instincts and a willingness to experiment with new ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Shared commitment to the Demand Justice Initiative’s mission.
Valued and Non-Essential Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Graphic design skills a plus.
- Interest in the judicial nominations issue space
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Digital Content Specialist” in the subject line.
Demand Justice Initiative is a project of New Venture Fund (NVF), a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. NVF is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. NVF’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.